How to switch from an individual pass to a team pass
Switching from an individual pass to a team pass can be done quite simply within your account. Doing a “switch” instead of starting a new subscription means you won’t accidentally be left with two simultaneous active subscriptions, and you can transfer the remaining credit of your individual plan toward the team plan. Here’s how…
- Make sure you’re logged in and navigate to “My Account” in the top menu.
- Find your active subscription by navigating to “Subscriptions” (found on the left submenu on a desktop, or collapsed under the ☰ symbol on a mobile device). Click the “View” button to see the details of your active subscription. (If you only have one subscription, you won’t need to click “View”, you’ll be taken to it immediately.)
- Click “Change Subscription”.
- The site will take you to the Individual Access Pass page first (in case you want to simply switch your billing cycle between monthly and yearly). Ignore the top section and scroll all the way down to related products and find the Team Access Pass.
- On the Team Pass page, choose your team size and billing cycle, enter a team name, and then click “Switch Subscription”.
- You’ll be taken to the checkout, and it will calculate the difference you need to pay to transfer the remaining portion of your individual subscription into a team subscription. The full team pass rate won’t be charged until the date your individual pass runs out. The “Total” will show you what you’ll pay today, and the “Recurring Total” will show you what you’ll pay at the first renewal.
- Complete the checkout and you’re all set!