How to switch from monthly to yearly payments
You can easily switch between subscription plans, from monthly to yearly—or vice versa—at any time from your Account.
- Log into your account and click on My Account in the top menu.
- Click on Subscriptions (found on the left submenu on a desktop, or collapsed under the ☰ symbol on a mobile device). Click the “View” button to see the details of your active subscription. (If you only have one subscription, you won’t need to click “View”, you’ll be taken to it immediately.)
- Beneath the subscription details, there’s a button to “Change Subscription”. Click that, and it will send you back to the store to purchase a subscription. Don’t worry, you’re still in the right place!
- Choose the subscription type that you’d like to switch to (ie, if you have a monthly subscription and you’re switching to yearly, choose yearly). Add it to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- In the checkout, you’ll see that the site calculates a pro-rated charge today (or none at all)… based on your next upcoming renewal date. (ie, if you have a monthly subscription that renews every 15th of the month, it will figure out how much, if any, you owe until the 15th of the upcoming month for the new yearly rate). Complete the checkout to confirm payment method, and if there's a pro-rated sign-up fee, only that amount will be charged today.